Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

At last I did it!

I am going to narrate a story, which happened in my life a few years ago.
I shifted to Calicut at the age of 19 when I got admission to the engineering college there. Calicut is my native place, but parents were permanently settled in Mumbai. I had my ancestral home in Calicut where I was planning to stay with my uncle’s family. His wife is no more and he had daughter named Asha. She was about 18 years old then. I hadn’t seen her for long time and so I cudnt understand her when I saw her there.


I was sitting in the lawn in the evening reading the newspaper. I saw a girl coming towards me in a blue small skirt and white shirt. I liked her in the first sight itself, as she was very cute. She was in a growing stage with only developing small boobs. She smiled at me and I reciprocated. She was very happy to see me. I was still wondering who is she. She knew that I would be there today, so she didn’t had slightest doubt about the identity of the person sitting in the lawn.
I was looking at her legs as she approached me.
 
She found that I didn’t know who she was and so she introduced her self. I was surprised, bcoz when I last saw her she was probably in 1st standard. Now she had grown up. I loved the way she talked and she too was very much impressed with me. We two became very good mates soon. She was very happy to have my company as otherwise she felt lonely at her home. Her father was a busy person and didn’t have time to spend with her. So she was always with me after we both came back to the house.

On the first holiday she told that lets go to the near by pond and have a bath. I readily agreed bcoz I was very keen in seeing her private parts. She took me to the pond, which was in our compound itself, some 200 m from the house. It was a totally lone area and only my family used the pond. She removed her skirt and shirt and also the kamiz inside. Now she was wearing only a pink panty. I was a bit aroused to see her that way. She had a few hairs in her armpits; a small pair of boobs and so didn’t use a bra. She didn’t feel shy in that attire as she didn’t feel that she was showing something, which may arouse me.
 
Also she liked me very much like a very good friend. So now it was my turn to remove my dress. I removed my lungi and shirt and I too was now having only my underwear on. Although I had a small bulge in front I think she didn’t notice it. I quickly jumped into the pond, which was almost full, as it was a rainy season. She told that she don’t know swimming and asked me to teach her. I was very happy and I asked her to step into the pond. She entered the pond. I took her in my arms so that I could teach her swimming. My left hand was on her legs and my right hand was covering her breast holding her by armpits. I brushed my hand through her hairs in the armpits. The bulge was getting bigger.
 
I rearranged my self in such a manner that now my manhood touched her belly through my underwear. She was in no way knowing what my intentions are and she was enjoying swimming in my hands. It went on for sometime. She played a lot with water splashing it over me etc. I went under water pinched her on her butt. She did not doubt my intentions, as she was very innocent. I liked playing with her boobs and ass although she felt all was unintentional. Later she got out and took the soap to apply it on her body. I helped her in applying it in her back and didn’t miss a chance in massaging her small boobs. I asked her why she wasn’t applying soap inside the panty.

To my surprise she lowered her panty till her thighs and the pussy was now in front of me. A small amounts of brown hairs were there around her pussy. It looked very cute. I was all the time looking at her pussy while she applied soap in her pussy. I asked her to clean all places and put hands inside so that no smell persists. She separated her pussy lips and applied soap there too. I was very much excited to see the whole of her and was having a very huge hardon now. I asked her why she was not shaving her pussy and armpits on which she instantly replied that she was afraid as it may get wounded.
 
I promised to help her in that. She was now very happy. I somehow managed not show my bulge to her as now my cock was peeping out from my genuine jockey.
I didn’t wanna do it all together so didn’t make a move to fuck her. Also I felt she didn’t had a pussy that could bear my 7-inch dick. So after sometime we stopped bathing and left to the house. The next day morning she came to my room with a razor and asked me to shave her body clean. I first closed the door so that the maid doesn’t see us. Then I stripped her naked. I smelled her armpits; the odour made me feel heavenly. I shaved her armpits slowly so that I could get maximum time and also she doesn’t get wounded. Now it was the turn of her pussy to be cleaned. I made her sit on the chair with her legs spread. The whole of her pussy was in front of me. I brushed my hands over her pussy to get a feel of it for the first time in my life. I couldn’t believe the things happening. I
 
 applied my shave gel on her pussy and then slowly and carefully shaved her clean. I used all the chances to touch her pussy and even inserted one of my fingers inside her pussy in between. It was a bit big for her so couldn’t insert it much deeper. After the shave I brushed my hands over her smooth pussy. I super checked each and every corner for unshaved hair. I didn’t forget to put some hair oil and massage her pussy. She went in front of a mirror and had a good look at her pussy and whole body and asked me how she looked like. I said, “you looked like a young angel”. She blushed on it and wore her dress and collected the hair and ran from my room.

Later I got many chances to see her naked, shave her, bath with her in the pond. In short I enjoyed every bit of my life with her playing with her private parts. She was now growing really fast. I could see her pubic hair getting denser and her boobs getting bigger. My interest towards her body grew with her. She was growing into a sex symbol. Anybody will get an instant hardon on seeing her. She really looked like an angel.

She still maintained the same affection towards me. During the next summer vacation holidays, we were bathing in the pond. She now used to wear the kamiz (which she wears inside her dress) while we bath with a panty inside. Also nowadays she has started wearing bra when she go to school. But she doesn’t wears it when we bath.
 
Now she had a very good pair of round boobs. I still used to get a good view of her pussy as she changes her wet clothes. On one such day when we were changing the wet clothes after a nice bath and play, I noticed some red spots on her panty. I referred it to her and told her not to worry and it happens with girls of your age. I told that it is a symbol of you getting mature enough and it signifies the your transformation from a girl to a lady. I made her pussy clean and asked her to keep some clothes inside her panty and also I asked her to say about it to her father.
 

Reaching puberty was a small festival in that place and some rituals were conducted. Now that the elder aunt’s explained to her about the meaning of menstruation, the role of a woman in after marriage, sex etc she started feeling shy in front of me as she now remembers what all she had done with me. After some days I told her that lets go to the pond. But she was feeling shy. I made up her mind for the same and made her believe that we still have the old relationship and she need not feel shy in front of me. She changed her dress there and wore the kamiz with panty inside. I was in my underwear. She now had learned swimming. We nowadays used to chat more rather than swim in the pond and play with water. But I never missed a chance to see her private parts and also to touch them.

Now she too knew what sex is, and also she knew what is the meaning of my staring at her private parts. Her boobs now were now rapidly growing; I felt that in a year she would be a real sex goddess and topic of discussion of all the young guys around. She now didn’t have the same kind of affection she had before. But now she was in love with me. I too didn’t have any problem with this. She was having a notion that I will marry her (bcoz, in our caste a guy can marry the daughter of his mother’s brother). So she now considered myself as her fiancĂ©e. I too didn’t waste any of the chance to misuse her theory.
 
Now I too started to behave to her as her husband. I used to kiss her in her cheeks, neck etc in between. Also I found it very interesting in catching her ass with my hands. Now my full hand is not enough to get hold of her ass. She used to reciprocate it with a shy smile and would look around to make sure that nobody is seeing us. In short she silently obliged to all my small naughty acts. Now I had no control over my tongue and had full freedom to talk about anything in this world to her.
 
I frequently teases her by saying that she is the heroine of my wet dreams and I always masturbate thinking of her and so on. I regularly used to praise about her boobs and ass to her. I openly present my wish of fingering her pussy and pressing her boobs. She gets afraid and asks me not to do all these before marriage. But my intentions were different.

I was in the final year of engineering and she in 11th standard. She no longer wears my dream uniform (shirt and small skirt), but wears a salwar kamiz. Her boobs seem to be minimised in her 36-inch bra. She now has grown almost to my shoulder and so I find it easy to hug her. Another thing, she now doesn’t allow me to shave her pussy, saying that I might do something mischievous. Also we don’t bath together in the pool now. But I regularly peep in when she baths and when nobody is around to see her magical body, which she always notices. She teases me by showing some parts in hiding others.

On one such day, when nobody was in the house other than we two as all had gone to a marriage near by, I was peeping into pond from the other end. Rain was pouring heavily so that I took shelter inside the pump house from where I could see her clearly. Today she didn’t notice me may be bcoz of rain. I was feeling very aroused as I didn’t masturbate for last one week bcoz of my final exams and also bcoz she was wearing a different dress. That is first she removed all her dress and wound a big white towel (torthu) around her so that it covered her boobs till her thighs. I could see her cleavage clearly. I lost all my control and was ardent enough to fuck her today. I removed my dress and become fully naked.
 
I stepped into the pond from the other end. Asha was in water till waist facing the opposite side so didn’t see me. I without making much noise swam towards her. When I reached near her, I went underwater and swam near to her. The white towel was floating in the water level so that her portion under the water was visible to me. I was now so close to her ass that I could clearly see the smallest hairs protruding from her ass. I couldn’t control myself and kissed her on her ass. She got afraid thinking it was some snake and jumped out of water. I took my head out of water to see her. She was standing on the steps looking towards me frightened. In her fast action, her towel was in a position that I could see her pussy.
 
Water was dripping from her pubic hairs. She took sometime to find that it was me. By the way I stared at her pussy she knew that her pussy was out in front of me. This made her pull down the towel but in vain. The wet towel when pulled down came down a bit more so that now the boobs were in front of me to my luck. I was staring at her firm round boobs. I hadn’t seen it so close for long time. The animal in me had waked up. The only thing in my mind now was to fuck her. I got up from the water. My dick sprang out of the water and she saw it. It was for the first time she seeing my cock with my knowledge (I don’t know whether she has seen it before or not). She was staring at my 7-inch dick and may be got a bit afraid by seeing how it stared at her and also by the lust in my eyes.

I approached her. She was looking in my eyes. I could read from her eyes that she was a bit tensed. But I didn’t care. I went near her arranged her hair, kissed on her neck and then kissed mildly on her lips. She stood like a rock. I was so close to her that now my dick touched her belly. She told me not to do anything, which may spoil her life. I told her that there is nothing in it, as I am her future husband. She got a bit confidence from this.

I caught hold of her hair and wildly inserted my tongue into her mouth. She didn’t respond to it well. My right hand was supporting her from her butt. The cloth still stuck to her body but didn’t cover her front portion. I slowly pulled it from back and it fell down. I caressed my hands over her smooth ass, my fingers moved through the cut behind. It felt the hot air around her asshole. It brushed through small hairs around the ass hole. I kissed on her upper lips; she slowly opened her mouth and welcomed my tongue in. Once it accepted the invitation, it was guided inside and well treated by her tongue. I didn’t know how long did this initial welcoming go on. I was enjoying her plays.

After sometime I supported her back on a coconut tree near by and released my right hand. It then went in search of her pussy. It slowly brushed over her pussy hair in search of the real treasure. The hand at last reached the final destination. It had found the small clitoris, the key to treasure, which was now protruding from the treasure. I touched on the key to treasure. She had now started enjoying the game. I massaged it for sometime so that she too gets into the mood. My next move was to attack her boobs that now looked very much inviting. The deep red mount on it was upright. I slowly kissed on the tip of one of it and used my hand to pinch the other one. Her hands were now massaging my head.

The whole game now had become a passionate one, both of us enjoying it to the extreme. I licked each and every drop of water on her boobs. I saw some drops on the hair in her armpits. I smelled her there. A mixed odour of the soap and sweat flew into my nose.

I made her lay down on the grass and spread her legs. The whole of the treasure was in front of me. The door of the treasure was slightly open. I could see her bloody inner parts. She lay down with her arms kept above her head, with one of her legs separated from the other. Following each and every drop of water from her forehead downward with my lips I reached the treasure. I smelled it like a dog. My nose swept the whole pussy in search of the key. At last when I found it I used my tongue to open her pussy with the key. I took the key inside my mouth and sucked it like a small kid sucking a lollipop. It made current to pass through her body. I made her to cry for a fuck. She now was almost at the limit of pleasure.

I inserted my one of my fingers into the treasure and slowly moved it in and out. A hell lot of treasure flowed out in liquid form. I licked it all through. I inserted my second and third fingers into the hole. She was in the height of pleasure. I kissed her hard on her lips, my hands still making her cry hard. As the pace was increased the kiss became harder. I felt that she would burst up in a moment. She hugged me hard for sometime, her tongue was in a madly duo with mine, her legs made clean the whole area as it swept the whole place, she had reached her climax for the first time. Her actions now abtated.

After sometime she separated her mouth from mine. I could read the happiness of a good climax from her face. She now sat down. Her eyes were now on my dick. It was in a half-aroused position dripping with pre-cum. She slowly used one of her finger to take a drop of the flow. She tasted it. Then she touched the tip of now erect dick. It was shivering with passion. It was the first time that a girl touched it. It pleaded for more. She took the dick in her hands. She came nearer and asked whether should she suck it, as she doesn’t like only receiving favours.
 
The smile on my face said it all. She slowly kissed on its tip and like a real bitch slowly took it inside her mouth. She massaged it with her inner mouth. After sometime when it was fully ready for the final stage of the play I took it out from her mouth. I asked her which way do she like it to be executed. It was now her turn to make me reach the climax. She made me lay down my back. My erect manhood was crying hard for attention.
 
She sat on my abdomen. She slowly guided my manhood into her pussy. It felt a bit tight in the beginning but she adjusted her self so that the whole thing vanished in her treasure. She bent down and kissed me on my lips and said that now it’s her chance to elevate me to the height of passion. She started it slowly. She rode over me as a professional horse rider. In the mean time I used my hands to play with her boobs. Also I caressed her protruding key to treasure. We both were enjoying the whole play.
 
I started to feel the eruption inside my balls. She got faster and I knew she too was reaching the pinnacle of excitement. I too couldn’t waste any bit of time and moved my hip up and down to aid the movement. In sometime she was hugging me hard, and reached the climax. I was only seconds behind in violently erupting all my cum inside her pussy. She lay exhausted on my body after two continuos climaxes.

I hugged her hard and stayed there for sometime. After sometime I noted my cum flowing out of her pussy through my dick which was still inside. She too noted it and we separated. She bent down to taste my juice. She licked my dick with the tip of her tongue.We both laid there for a long time. Her hands were playing with my tool. After sometime we jumped into the pond and made each other clean. The rained had stopped long before which both of us didn’t notice. We went back to the home.

I didn’t again get a chance to repeat this bcoz I had completed my exams and had to leave to Mumbai and later moved on to bangalore to join the MNC which recruited me from the campus. During these time I felt very lonely and I wished for her company. I found that I too loved her with the same vigour as she loved me. We used to be in touch over phone. Luckily she didn’t get pregnant bcoz it was her safe day on which we had mated. Now after 3 years from this incident she is sitting beside me in my flat in Bangalore as my wife. Yes we got married a month before. Yes, at last I did it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment