Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

My name is Rony. I am a callboy and I live in Vijayawada. I met a lady in the journey from my native place to Vijayawada. I had known about her while talking to her that she is starving for sex. I then told her who I am and I gave my contact no. And she called after few days.


She told me to come to a place and she took me to her house. She told me to seat in the sofa and she went in to have bath. She has a good figure 36-30-38.she has just finished her bath and she hurriedly prepared a coffee for me and herself and we started chatting on various matters, but on seeing her curves in her saree because she was wearing a thin sari and a very short blouse that does not protect to cover her large white boobs and her sari exhibiting all the shape of round dome like butt, I was aroused and not showing any interest in chatting, she noticed it but kept on ignoring.


I asked her to bring a glass of cold water so that it can cool me little bit till now she was little bit clear with my intention and I think she was also aroused but due to some shyness she was not reacting for my intentions so I grab her from behind and give a heavy weight kiss on her lips as she was expecting this moment hurriedly started co-operating with me. By this time I got enough courage and I put my arms around her to hug her tightly, her firm boobs pressed against my chest.


She started caressing my chest meanwhile, I was in heaven, then I pulled her sari down and dug my face into her blouse, I unbuttoned her blouse and stripped her off her brassiere to get a view of her voluptuous beauties, "wow, they’re so cute", I said. And started sucking and squeezing them. She was moaning, "Aaaaaah, oooooooooooooh, love meeeeeeeeeee" . She then sat on her knees before me and pulled down my dress and undies and now I was standing solidly naked in front of her. It was a great feeling to stand nude in front a woman. She slowly moved her fingers through my jungle and then grabbed my rod into her hands and started jerking it. Wow, it was so great. I later pulled her saree off, removed her petticoat, she was now wearing only a panty which was wet by now. She made me lie down and came over me, put her lips on mine and kissed me very passionately, my hands were messaging the soft skin of her back and her hanging boobs were touching my chest. Then she lied by my side and said Raghu "please take off my panty and fuck me hard". As soon as I heard this I pulled down her panty as she raised her hips. She immediately spread her legs to make room for me come between them. I climbed on her and took her huge boobs into my hands and started squeezing them, she was rolling her fingers into my hair.


I like pussy licking, I put my mouth on her cunt started licking her cunt walls and I inserted my tongue in to her love hole, trying to bite her g spot, she was making hell lot of sound, she was trying to put my head deep in to her love hole suddenly her entire body was shake, also she cried a lot, I could feel her juice flowing all over my face.


She then grabbed my prick and guided it into her tight, pink cunt. As I pushed my 6" rod into her she started moaning loudly in ecstasy. She then started jumping up and down to send my cock deep inside her hole. I too started pumping her hard, her huge melons were in my hands and her hands were squeezing my ass cheeks. Soon I splashed my juice into her hot pussy and she cummed too. After this we laid into nude each others arms for about 10min, she suddenly got up took me outside the room holding my hand. She led me on the terrace. She said," Raghu, I want u to fuck me in the open, in natural surrounding" . I instantly got an erection as soon as I heard this; she spread a bed sheet there and lied down. It was a very romantic day with cool breeze blowing around and enough sunlight to see ourselves naked.


I lied down on her and kissed her. She got up and made me stand and grabbed my dick and took it into her mouth. I said, "I too want to lick u again? We then got into 69 position, she took my whole rod into her mouth and I tore apart her pussy lips with my tongue and tickled her clitoris. Her salty juices were so tasty. I was about to ejaculate again, so she removed my dick from her mouth immediately. I said," I love your cute ass, please allow me to fuck your ass". She agreed immediately and got into doggy position. I started sending my dick into her asshole but couldn’t, as it was too tight. She stopped me and went down to kitchen and brought some oil. She applied the oil over my cock with her soft hands. I never got such a great feeling between my thighs before, after oiling she planted a kiss on my cock and got into doggy again.


I put my dick on her asshole and pumped in to send it inside, she screamed in pain, but I didn’t stop and my whole 6 inches were in side her, she started moving to and fro, and soon her pain turned in to excitement. She loved this and I loved this too. I released my cum into her again and withdrew my penis from her asshole. By now we were fully exhausted. We went to bed, nude into each others arms and had a nice sleep that day. She gave me the money and told me that she will call me again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment