Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Yes but there were a few instances where i was
 able vent out my exhibitionist tendencies.
 One of which i would like to tell ( and its a real
 happening):

I bought a ready made lenga (skirt) with a choli
 (blouse) piece which had to be tailored, from
 Jaipur. When we came back home from Jaipur, I took
 this piece to my tailor (a lady) for stitching. She
 told me that this is a jaipuri choli and has to be
 made 'backless' more so the with the length of the
 cloth given only a backless choli could be made,
 else you will have to purchase a similar matching
 cloth. I told her to make backless. She told that i
 would not be able to wear a bra with this. i said
 ok. She said since this would be braless hence it
 would be better if u take off your bra too while
 giving measurement to the master (otherwise also he
 would be able to stitch but fitting would not be
 gauranteed). I was perplexed but the exhibitionist
 sangeeta in me said "ok".

She called the master from inside and told him
 everything. He told me to come in the inner room.
 There were 4-5 males inside who were stitching
clothes inside. He told everyone to go out. Only he
 was there and the lady.

He told me to take off my clothes. I was wearing a
 jeans and a top. I took off the top and stood in
 bra. He told me to take off that too.I was very shy,
 then the lady told me not to worry. Very slowly I
 took off the bra. This was the first time that a
 male was seeing my breasts fully naked. I became
 red. He started taking the measurements. In between,
 he kept on touching my nipples which became hard and
 erect. They stood out almost 1-1.5 cm.

It was almost 5-6 minutes that he was taking the
 measurements. While he was taking measurements, his
 phone rang and he started attending the phone. I was
 standing naked in front of him. The phone seemed to
 be an urgent call from his native village. It
 appeared that someone had expired. While he was
 attending the call, I started discussing the neck of
 the blouse with the lady. The lady asked if i wanted
 a low cut. I said no since it was already a
 backless. she said ok. it took about 5 min. for the
 master to take his call. He again started taking the
 measurements. After taking the measurements the lady
 told his master that the neck has to be normal. He
 said that the cloth is short of length and actually
 only for those whose breasts are about 34 or max. 36
 but since her breasts are 38DD this is not possible.

 It would be a very very deep neck and with very
 less margin left for the nipples to get cover.
 The lady asked that that means that the nipples
 would be exposed. He said no that is not the case
 but with slight wrong movement there are chances
 that the nipples might get uncovered as it would
 have only 1 cm or 0.5 cm margin to the areolars/
 nipples. He said it is better not to make this choli
 as it would not be very uncovering.
 I asked if there are any other alternative he said
> no. u will have to have a new cloth purchased. I
 said but getting such a cloth from here is not
 possible as this one i got from Jaipur. he said
 there is no alternative.
> I told him to stitch and then we will see. and we
 all started coming out of the inner room while
 talking. I was so engrossed in the talks that i did
 not realized that i have come out like that only and
 all the four males outside were looking at my big
 hanging assets. The lady gave a big grin to me in
 reaction to my blunder.

Quickly I retreated, and wore my clothes and came
 out.

After wards she told me not to worry as such
 things do happen. She told that once there was a
 girl who came out of the try room in her short top
 i.e. without jeans, as the jeans were kept out. I
 asked how did the jeans were left out. She said She
 had brought her jeans out when she came out of the
 try room with the pants on (which she was giving a
 try) and left them out only. Then she went back to
 the try room, removed her pants and realized that
 the jeans is kept out. She came out like that only.
 She was not even wearing a panty and had her shaved
 cunt stark naked when she came
 outside!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!! It was a great
 scene for all my staff. She told that there is
 another instance which she would tell me in detail
 next time when I came.

0 comments:

Post a Comment